Healthcare Technology Solutions
Is technology helping you center on the patient, or getting in the way?
But is your healthcare technology provider keeping up?
Healthcare Technology Services for Providers That Makes Care Easier
Enhance the patient care experience every way and everywhere they receive care with KMS Healthcare software development, QA, and IT technology consulting. We understand and have the technical know-how to take on the unique needs of healthcare providers.
Our healthcare experts work with you and your other technology vendors to create provider solutions that delight consumers, improve the quality of patient care, and make things work smoother, faster, and more productively:
Do More with Your Technology Budget with KMS
Provider Solutions from Experts in Both Technology and Healthcare
We help create winning IT and digital health strategies for healthcare organizations, backed by the power of full lifecycle technology support. Our provider software ideas and development services enhance your patient experience along the entire care path through digital transformation.
Healthcare Application Development & Interface Design
- Platform and architecture development
- Mobile and wearable device integration
- SMART on FHIR & OAuth Apps compliant
- Common data transaction and framework standards (HL7, FHIR, ADT, CCDA)
Healthcare Data & Analytics
- 10M+ patients 100M+ records processed 50% faster
- 1.5+ Petabytes of provider data managed
- Solutions with Tableau, Qlik & others
- ETL solutions with Snowflake, Redshift & Azure SQL
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for Healthcare
- Least intrusive conversational AI engines with CLU developed and trained
- Voice and emotional sensitivity leveraging Azure Cognitive and Bot services
- Azure speech recognition and adaptive speech acoustics
Test Data Management & Automation
- Innovative test accelerators and data anonymizers for cloud and microservices
- 1+ TB of test data anonymized for patient data testing aligned to HIPAA
- 3+ weeks of test cycles reduced to less than 6 hours
- Non-invasive, reusable solutions that scale
Commitment to Compliance and Patient Data Protection
For testing and validation, we use anonymized synthetic data and test all functionality while protecting the identity of actual patients. For implementations, we use U.S.-based resources trained in and subject to HIPAA and other laws protecting patient data and identifiable information.
We carry insurance coverage for HIPAA and other confidentiality issues as dictated by U.S. law and most BAAs, which cover our U.S.-based employees.
by the Numbers
Do More With Your Technology Budget
Get there with a healthcare technology company that has the right combination of technical expertise and healthcare industry experience—start today.