The 21st Century Cures Act outlines interoperability and information blocking regulations that are poised to revolutionize the healthcare industry.
The goal of 21st Century Cures is to create a more connected healthcare system, ultimately leading to better, more informed care.
The legislation aims to do this by putting the patient front and center. Interoperability and information blocking regulations enable patient ownership of their own EHI (electronic health information) and easier data sharing across different health systems.
But the transformation to a more connected healthcare industry won’t happen overnight.
In our most recent webinar, KMS Senior Vice President of Healthcare, Patrick Gardner dove into each milestone and requirements for payers, providers, and healthcare software vendors.
21st Century Cures Act Interoperability & Information Blocking Timeline
We’ve also put together an infographic detailing the timeline and all known deadlines.
Ready to get to work? Our teams are here to help guide your interoperability transformation.
Looking for a technology partner with extensive healthcare expertise to guide or execute your interoperability transformation?
Join us throughout the year as we continue to explore 21st Century Cures and Healthcare Technology in our webinar series. Upcoming topics include:
- New HIPAA Interoperability Rules for 21st Century Cures
- The Biden Administration’s Updated Opinion on 21st Century Cures
- A Technologist’s Perspective of SMART on FHIR, HL7 and Proprietary Integrations
- Improved Time-to-Market with Innovation Accelerators
- HIPAA Security and Confidentiality in a Global Model
- Key Healthcare Technologies for 2021 and How KMS Healthcare can Help
Want us to let you know when the next webinar will be?